View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 14:24   #1521
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

I forget where I read it and who mentioned it (it may have been on the official VM forums) with regards to Yesterday returning to Catch-Up, so sorry I can't credit them or thank them for pointing it out, but when I looked to see myself I was surprised how much was there. More than Yesterday previously had before the UKTV dispute.

The only channel, on the BBC side of the UKTV split, not on Catch-Up is now Eden.

And I see Sky Catch-up seems to be HD-only now, certainly for those shows I looked at. It wasn't for the few NBCU channels ones I checked, so it's not a sweeping Comcast change... yet.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote