View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 13:06   #2181
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

And pleased for you to get the right result must be a huge relief. Sad to hear another case where you can go from 0 points to 25. Something needs to be in place to stop this from happening all too often but sadly we all know nothing will change other than it'll keep happening more and more often.

I'm still waiting to hear back from my ESA assessment as I've asked them for a home assessment with a GP letter to state why. So now back to waiting for the postman for the dreaded letter to arrive. Not that I'm that I should be worried about the assessment as I have all the evidence to back up my claim but it's the hassle and worry when it goes wrong just like the above posts.