View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 12:45   #2179
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
I've just got a letter from the DWP.

Our daughter's Tribunal has been cancelled.

From ZERO points on all descriptors, she has now been raised to 13 for care, and 12 for mobility.

Ongoing as her condition will not change.

So that's ENHANCED on both parts, backdated to when her DLA was stopped.

But then I read it vey carefully, and they have awarded her extra points for being unable to make journeys to FAMILIAR places, but we only said that she had great difficulties with UNFAMILIAR journeys.

I feel I should let them know this, as it's either a typo or excessive points have been awarded.
Do you need the benefits, did the forms cover every need of your daughter? Have the goalposts moved since DLA. Has she got better or worse since DLA. If you call them and they stop her money will you think it's fair overall? Have they treated you fairly, from being awarded 0 points to start with?