View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 17:33   #2168
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post

Less of the moronic name calling OB as first of all l am no lefty as l am a moderate who wants fairness for everybody in society and not just for one favoured group of the country.
Steady on, old chap! It is news to me the you consider yourself a moderate. I must have been under a misapprehension, or maybe I misremembered, but did you not tell us on these very forums that you voted for that dangerous Marxist friend of terrorists, that nice Mr Corbyn, at the last election?

Now you can call that a moderate vote if you like, but to most of us, this is way left of centre. Have you now repented, perhaps?

I wasn't calling you names, just referring to the lefty references you had linked to in your post.

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Strange that the current government seem to find that magical money tree for its own political ends several times over the past few years.
The DUP arrangement is a perfectly sensible decision, given that the Conservatives don't have a majority. It has enabled them to get legislation through (apart from Brexit, that is).

If Labour were in the same position, no doubt they would do a deal with the SNP. That's how politics works, like it or not.

Last edited by OLD BOY; 07-05-2019 at 17:36.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote