View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 14:26   #12
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Poor affected - The Rich not affected again - why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
but there are still only one job for every 5 unemployed where are they going to magically get all these jobs needed? where are they going to magically get all the smaller properties needed by families who want to move who can not afford the loss of housing benefit? Its ok giving them a nudge but for many there is nowhere for them to go after they are nudged or kicked as some feel it?
Jobs will be created as the economy recovers, and it will be those with the capital at their disposal that will be doing the job creating. In the meantime unemployment is already dropping steadily caused in large measure by a lot of people taking responsibility for themselves and becoming self employed.

The Left sniffs at many of these people and their efforts as 'non jobs', as if it is somehow shameful to choose work on almost any terms rather than worklessness and benefits. Nevertheless, as one of those self-employed people currently earning very little, I am confident that the groundwork I do now will pay dividends as the economy recovers. Of course I could rest on a sense of entitlement and decide to do stuff all until someone else takes responsibility for my life and creates me a job, but I'd rather not.

It's rotten for those riding the benefits wagon on the day the wheels finally fall off, but the day of reckoning was always coming. Those who set up the mess are mostly still in parliament and will be pleading for our votes in 2015 so they can 'rescue' us from the nasty Tories and their evil scheme to make the nation live within its means. I suggest we decline to give them what they want.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote