Thread: UK Timeline X Factor : 2009
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2009, 22:30   #20
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
re: X Factor : 2009

Someone on this forum has mentioned the lad to has Aspergers Syndrome is strongly tipped to win the series.

I have two things to say on this, One l think he can, as they are determined people, and once they say they will do it, they will.

My only problem is, could he crack on LIVE Tv, if he hasn't been out of the house for a long time, you don't know how he will take the pressure.

My Son has this illness, and he is very determined in what he does and says, he wants to go to stage school, he goes to college with determination and the hardest year is now upon us. But good luck to the bloke.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote