View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 02:41   #5109
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Ant-man and the Wasp: 7/10

Another solid and good Marvel film and was similar to Spiderman in a way where they steered away from the grandiose bad guy from the first one and dealt with more personal real life issues. It had many comical moments but I didn't feel it was as funny as the first one or other Marvel films but it more than made up for it in other ways though. The novel environments they are in when they are miniaturised and the way they interact with them is excellent and fun to see and the action scenes are excellent. I absolutely love Evangeline Lily (Katie from Lost) and seeing her gorgeous smile is what made the film for me .

Important note: there are 2 post credit scenes. The first one is a direct tie in to Infinity War and an absolute must see otherwise you won't understand what is going on. The second is funny but easily passable if you don't want to wait till the end/want to leave.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote