View Single Post
Old 25-07-2018, 20:03   #5108
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Mission Impossible: Fallout 7.5/10

I really enjoyed it, it was a great action film and I love how with each new film the stories and plot twists continue to improve and get more elaborate. I think was No. 6 and I would gladly see them go up to 10 or something. I gave it 7.5/10 because whilst the action scenes were great and there were plenty of moments when you cringe/squirm/say "oh shit" when something happens, it didn't blow me away or have any sort of emotional impact on me which some other films do. Well worth a watch at the cinema though.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote