View Single Post
Old 16-08-2017, 14:17   #3629
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
If Netflix are showing season 4 of Gotham, it looks like the only way to watch season 3 is on DVD/Blu Ray which are released later this month.
I must say I have not seen anything from Channel 5 to say they have dropped it, but everything is pointing that way.
Season 3 is on netflix from 1st September.

Edit MM beat me to it.

---------- Post added at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Absolutely bound to as most people buy their DVD's based on what they have usually seen beforehand and liked Joe.
This is true yes it's a grey area on how i watch content but if i enjoyed a movie i watched on kodi then i normally end up buying that movie on dvd/blu ray legally.
So in a way kodi could actually be helping the movies/tv industry as a few movies i've enjoyed via kodi and ended up buying i probably wouldn't of thought of watching via legal means so i wouldn't of bought them
A few i know operate this way too.