View Single Post
Old 23-10-2007, 01:21   #43
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Wii is Best selling console!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolly One View Post
Got a chance to unpack and have a quick go on it today Beat the wife at bowling Unfortunately I've now has to pack it away for Christmas

Now We've finally got it, ideas on a good second game please. ideally a platformer. Super paper Mario looks good.

Also, is Tiger woods 08 anygood on the Wii, save me buying it for the PS2.
Super Paper Mario is great. My 10-year-old son really likes it. Not sure how old your kids are, but some of the puzzles do take a bit of working out because of the way you flip between 2D and 3D views. It's not a traditional platformer, but it is a great game.

Not played Tiger Woods 08, but all the reviews I've read and people I know at work who have it agree that it's an improvement over the 07 version but it's not quite there yet, and that EA need to work on the controller a bit more to make it as intuitive as Wii Sports Golf but with the extra depth that a Tiger Woods game has.

Super Mario Galaxy will be out in Europe on November 16th.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote