View Single Post
Old 18-10-2007, 15:36   #35
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch
Re: Wii is Best selling console!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Was on the phone to the missus at work earlier and she suddenly broke off to say 'oo, oo, the post's here, is it for me, is it for me?'.

It was, too. In case you hadn't guessed she's bought a Wii. She's getting another controller and then we'll have a bash later*. It's like being 10 again.

For people still looking, she got on some mailing list that sent out updates when they came into stock somewhere. I can get the details if you like.

* After the 4 year old's in bed, hopefully.
If you are particularly unfit (like i am), expect to be hurting a tad tomorrow
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote