View Single Post
Old 31-05-2007, 14:39   #14
brundles
Inactive

brundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of society
Re: Using Rediffusion Ducts & Sharing 20mb Broadband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panes XP View Post
When I phoned up Virgin Media last week asking about download limits, contention ratio etc.. I also asked whether I will be able to share my broadband with my neighbor and they interestingly said it was fine and that I will need to purchase a wireless router.

So I suppose thats a verbal contract?
I believe that technically it's against the Ts&Cs to share the broadband outside the household that it's installed to.

If nothing else, I wouldn't be comfortable sharing my broadband connection to any device I wasn't aware of and couldn't exert some form of control/restrictions over. Whatever gets done on your broadband connection, whoever by eventually leads back to your front door.
brundles is offline   Reply With Quote