View Single Post
Old 24-01-2021, 20:55   #3575
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
It's not my job to justify why I think Scotland should stay aligned with England, far too many to list - you want to part ways, tell me what benefits you get with leaving, because I see none, none whatsoever, so fess up or simply just shut up.
Comedy gold Mick. Taking back control, sovereignty, take your pick.

Is this joining US politics as a subject you have "no interest" in yet post strong opinions on a regular basis?

It's not for me to sell it to the English members of Cable Forum, it's for the SNP to sell it to Scotland. A job they seem particularly good at of date despite so called "scandal".

Last edited by jfman; 24-01-2021 at 20:58.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote