View Single Post
Old 24-01-2021, 20:48   #3572
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I don't see any hypocrisy here.

Again you are trotting out the same old, tired unionist lines. No currency, Spain would veto, all of these were part of Project Fear 2014 yet still independence climbs in polls.

Despite "all these benefits" you haven't yet named one in this thread. Not a single benefit of being in the UK.

It's not "my precious SNP" - I'm simply offering observations on Scottish politics. I've said before the serial incompetence of the unionist parties results in weak opposition and is bad for political discourse. I know on CF not many view opposing views as healthy but there was a time that was quite normal in politics.

As Labour lurch to a new leader - so many since the SNP took power I'd struggle to name them all. The Conservatives also have a new leader in Scotland I can't see either making inroads in May despite any scandal that could engulf the SNP.
It's not my job to justify why I think Scotland should stay aligned with England, far too many to list - you want to part ways, tell me what benefits you get with leaving, because I see none, none whatsoever, so fess up or simply just shut up.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote