View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 14:16   #12402
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Just had a text message stating that my new sofa's will arrive on Thursday between 12-7pm. I must admit I'm slightly worried about the colour choice and I'm really hoping that it will go with my colour scheme, it should as my living room has a light colour scheme or as hubby calls it plain & uncluttered whereas I like to use the wording tidy & adaptable.

The only area where I think there might be a colour clash is the stair wall since my stairs are in my living and when I mentioned this to hubby he said if I don't like it on Thursday we will go out on Thursday evening and get some paint for that wall problem solved

---------- Post added at 14:16 ---------- Previous post was at 13:52 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
My happy thought is my eldest and how much he has raised so far he is currently sitting at £325.00 this is way beyond his target of £150.00 that is 216% to date and he has not let any of of his UNI friends know of this yet.
My son has decided to raise his target on his just giving page since he went beyond his target so quickly, he is now sitting at 87% so far he and has raised £350.00 with the new target of £400.00, tbh I think he was surprised at how quickly he raised these funds and he is truly thankful to everyone who has helped him achieve this and as his Mother I'm just so proud of him as I see just how committed he is with his training but I had to laugh when he said when at the Gym the other morning when he went at 2am he asked a guy "mate can you give me a introduction on this machine" and the man said "I'm just the cleaner" so my son replied "I think it's strange that there is no one here to show me how to use this machine" and the cleaner said "not as weird as you being here at 2am" when he told his Dad and I of this conversation he wondered why we were basically on the floor in fits of laughter.