View Single Post
Old 19-02-2021, 12:42   #59
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: How long have you had cable BB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
A comment in the retentions topic got me wondering how long people have had cable.

For me, its just under 22 years, I had a cable modem, and two phone lines installed in mid June 1999, when it was still Diamond Cable around here (my phone sockets are still the originals, with the diamond logo on them). NTL took over DC not long after.
Can't remember exactly, but I think I've had Cable sable about 1995 or 6. Had ADSL for a couple of years (Be broadband, who were excellent, IMO). Switched to Virgin BB in about 2001, Have been on whatever the highest speed I can get ever since. I've had the odd problem, and sworn at Virgin more than once, but it's generally been reliable.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote