View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 17:02   #404
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
They don't actually say that they think BBC News HD will return to Freeview in 2025, they say "the arrangement is likely to be only temporary" in a paragraph that only talks about the BBC Four closure. You are putting words in their mouths.

Is it likely they will put BBC News HD back in if a stream becomes available? Of course it is, and RXTV may well think so too, but this isn't explicitly said.

On the other thing, yes it's entirely possible they might fit in additional SD streams in. Some on Digital Spy are wondering if the opposite might happen, and the existing two SD channels on PSB3 will close. Personally I don't think they will close, there looks to me (not that I'm an expert) to be enough space for additional SD in addition to the extra HD stream.
I did say two due to - That's Music and Together TV using RT HD space on COM7 right now.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote