Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2022, 16:52   #154
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
I guess you mean on digitalbitrate.com. It won't show up there yet, it's service labels and SDT only at the moment. SIDs 2307, 2309 & 2313-2318 if you want to watch out for them on there - although only the England versions (2307 & 2309) will be active.
Yes I did mean DBR - my mind is playing up today due to putting my dog down yesterday (the last one). RIP (Say hi to your big bother and my dad for me)xxx

Here is the link for DBR so everyone can keep a eye on BBC THREE HD tests - https://www.digitalbitrate.com/dtv.p...ve=209&lang=en

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
I think they changed the internal ID of the 8xx services to match the old "nations" SD versions. It fooled boxes into thinking any programmes had been recorded from one of the 8xx services. An option that won't be available for the English regions.
Channels on channels 861 to 865 first appeared on Ex-Telewest in the early 2000's (Was not on network when my last dad joined in April 1999) But on December 4th 2018 Virgin removed them - just to reappear 5mins later when BBC One SD Channels outside was being remove from Channel 101.

All series links I has for BBC One Scotland moves from Channel 101 to Channel 862 that night. (I know the date due to my other dog being put down the next day).
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 18-01-2022 at 17:07. Reason: Adding link