View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 21:17   #7
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It will be interesting to see what they charge for it. Shame that they are not intending to carry Horizon on the V6 box, though. I was looking forward to that.

Both of my daughters live in areas not covered by Virgin Media, so this could be a solution for them if they wish to switch from Sky. However, for one of them, I think the lack of the ability to record would be a deal-breaker.
Can you have it without VM Broadband ?
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote