View Single Post
Old 26-02-2020, 14:57   #7
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

I have yet to check this on my own TV, but via info from @ukdtt on Twitter.

Create & Craft has moved to COM4, presumably to the 7pm-7am space left by Hochanda cutting its hours. Channel number remains same.

Now70s has launched in the vacated C&C space (7am-10pm) on COM5 but on Channel 78.

Now90s which shared with C&C on COM5 during 5am-7am has been removed. Now90s basically was renamed Now70s, then moved time and channel number on the same stream.

CCXTV (basically a spinoff of the C&C shopping channel) has launched on COM5 on Channel 95. I think it's taken the 5am-7am part of the stream Now90s vacated, but have yet to confirm this.

Jewellery Maker moves to Ch73 and takes the COM6 8am-1pm slot

Shopping Quarter replaces Jewellery Maker on Ch74 COM7 and will show a mix of Sewing Street and Jewellery Maker.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote