View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 16:55   #32
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
Two pictures attached - one from the Amazon Firestick and one from the Amazon Prime app on the V6. The one recommending Doom Patrol is the V6.

Both look the same list to me!?

I checked the 360 too and it looks the same as the V6.
It looks like you are in the ‘home’ section. From memory, when you first get into Prime on one of the sticks, running along the top of the screen are a number of options, the first two of which are ‘Search’ and ‘Home’. One or two options before the end of the line is a section called ‘Channels’ and there is a huge choice of channels in there. This does not appear in the V6 or Sky versions of Prime.

---------- Post added at 16:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:52 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
I read that they'll send a code to your phone to allow you access.
I’m not sure what is achieved by that. If you’ve given your friend access, you would simply tell your friend what the code was, or confirm it on your phone.

How does that prevent you from sharing the streamer with a friend?