View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 05:16   #19
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

I've checked on the 360 and the V6 and on the HOME page of the Amazon app is a section listing all 'Your Channels' which are my Amazon Prime Channel subscriptions. As with SkyQ they play fine!

The BTtv app for Amazon also plays them although that already has the BritBox app added.

I've attached an image from the 360 - but the V6 looks identicle.

It is always worth checking out the Prime Channels are there are often deals - like £1pm for 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
The article is incorrect, I believe. You cannot get Prime video channels on Sky or VM. The 'channels' section is excluded, which I think is a pity, because the exclusion of apps such as Britbox, Apple +, Disney +, etc would not be an issue for VM viewers if we had the full 'channels' version.

If you want the full version of Prime, you need to view it through the Fire stick, Roku or some other additional box or stick.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2296.JPG (932.8 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by ozsat; 09-03-2021 at 05:28.
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote