View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 23:58   #18
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
The article is incorrect, I believe. You cannot get Prime video channels on Sky or VM. The 'channels' section is excluded, which I think is a pity, because the exclusion of apps such as Britbox, Apple +, Disney +, etc would not be an issue for VM viewers if we had the full 'channels' version.

If you want the full version of Prime, you need to view it through the Fire stick, Roku or some other additional box or stick.
I just checked SKY Q both channels i sub to are there under my channels Shudder and Starzplay, and i can watch them no problem.