Thread: Any news on 5G
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2021, 23:32   #28
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Any news on 5G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Oh my thats disturbingly close..... I am very worried of being exposed to high signals levels of 24-39GHz,I have heard bad things can happen and im afraid of it....

People have been destroying 5G towers here in the states because its clear to us THEY DONT CARE IF ITS DANGEROUS.... They want the $$$$$$$$$$$ using these services and that puts us in possible danger!

If they would not use 24-39Ghz it wouldnt be a problem...... (The upper tier) -- 5G has other tiers it can use w/o possibly harming people.......
You should stop reading moronic internet conspiracy websites. Try reading some actual science.

Only complete brain donors believe this crap. Seriously, get over it. If you have the wit and intelligence to post on here, you have the necessary skills to cure yourself of this.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote