Thread: Amazon Star Trek: Picard
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2020, 19:24   #168
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Trek: Picard

It threw me a bit as well and even before that happened I thought "why doesn't Seven inject him with some nanoprobes, surely they can fix it?" That is the one thing which has hit my realism factor so far. I would like to see Seven's more Borgy side come through a bit more. I was hoping that when she was in the close quarters fight scenes in earlier episodes that when she didn't have a weapon and it came to crunch time she would use her assimilation tubules to inject nanoprobes into somebody to incapacitate them.

Back on topic though, I am assuming what happened happened because it is presumably going to play into the season 2 story arc.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote