View Single Post
Old 20-12-2017, 21:16   #27
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: UK call centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
I bought a hdmi to scart converter off the internet. It did not work so I arranged to send it back (thought - I must check I got my refund).

I bought one from a different company, which worked without any problems.

I reviewed the original purchase - not very favourably as you might expect.

The company had the cheek to email me asking me to change my review, which of course I didn't.
I bought a power lead that didn't arrive from an Amazon 3rd party seller. After they started messing about refunding me I posted a review to warn others.

They then sent me a poorly written email saying that they had stopped the refund until I changed my review!

I wrote back to say I wouldn't be changing my review, that they would be refunding me (which they did) and that I'd be reporting this breach of rules to Amazon.

Reply after reply from Amazon kept reassuring me that my refund had been processed, it took about five emails to get them to deal with what I was writing about and I received a voucher for the inconvenience.

These foreign call centres really are a nuisance, but more worryingly they are gaining access to our name, address, bank details etc.

Regarding the ones at VM, they are now even sending out deadlock letters! I've received one that looks like a child has written it which doesn't make sense. I rang them to say I wanted another one that was written professionaly, was told some rubbish about them not being able to do that. I then said I'd send it to the CEO for his comments.... suddenly they were then able to do as I had asked, so we'll have to see what turns up. I can't abide them.

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 20-12-2017 at 21:21.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote