View Single Post
Old 20-01-2021, 20:41   #485
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Sir Keir Starmer elected as new Labour leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
The stats come from PHE, they have nothing to do with the Conservative Party (or any party).
Strange how you are happy to take digs at them by complaining that others are not.
Stats get defined by Government and I've accepted the challenges and imperfections in any method - hence the difference between the PHE and ONS methodology.

That said - my only point here - was for Old Boy to inform us what other countries are obviously massaging theirs as he claims.

I think it's perfectly acceptable to point out where other posters are simply sycophantically following a party line. Especially when they pull out claims about other parties, or other countries, that are completely unfounded as OB frequently does.

If you want to rename the thread "Straw man hypothetical Starmer policies for Tories to bat down" then I'll take the hint.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote