View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 23:24   #4299
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
It is those that referring to details that were UNKNOWN at the time of the fuss and nonsense, that are indulging in "whataboutery". They CAN'T have been a factor in the original comments. The fuss and comments were about the trip to the Durham area, and NOTHING else.

Link
From the US, about a month BEFORE the details.
Link

How is self-isolating AFTER developing symptoms, worse that attend TWO large gatherings in the same day, merely as an observer?
Link

Which posed the greater danger?
If I point out all the issues I have with the above we'll never leave the topic and understandably the mods would red card us. Suffice to say if you make the rules you should abide by them or no on else will.

---------- Post added at 23:24 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Entertainingly, or worryingly it depends on your stance I suppose, Fauci also reckons the anti-vaxxers will stop a vaccine alone hitting the necessary threshold once one is developed to eliminate the virus in the USA.

So the US economy is doomed for years to come in a state of distancing restrictions, partial lockdowns, etc.
The anti-vaxxers aspect is worrying.