View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 20:51   #4292
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
As your quote says, "his wife felt better and he returned to work.". All the fuss WASN'T about that. The fuss all happened, BEFORE that explanation. So all completely irrelevant.
Yet, lo and behold, in the very same quote...
Quote:
That evening I returned home and discussed the situation with my wife. She was ill.
If only there had been some form of guideline for people who thought they, or someone in their household, had COVID-19...

https://assets.publishing.service.go...ce_diagram.pdf
Quote:
Criteria and guidance applied as of 17/03/2020:

Incubation period = maximum 14 days
Day 1 is the first day of symptoms
The 14-day period starts from the day when the first person in the house became ill

If you live with others and you are the first in the household to have symptoms of coronavirus, then you must stay at home for 7 days

If anyone else in the household starts displaying symptoms, they stay at home for 7 days from when their symptoms appeared, regardless of what day they are on in the original 14-day isolation period.

Household members who remain well stay in self isolation for 14 days due to maximum incubation period, calculated from day 1 of first symptomatic person.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 30-06-2020 at 20:58.