View Single Post
Old 13-07-2023, 11:30   #624
Peter729
cf.addict

Peter729 is a jewel in the roughPeter729 is a jewel in the roughPeter729 is a jewel in the roughPeter729 is a jewel in the roughPeter729 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Price rises this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
About time. The general advice to send a recorded delivery letter is crazy in this day and age. If you can agree a contract over the phone you should be able to cancel it over the phone.

They should look at their 18 month non cancellation rpi + 3.9% increase next. Nobody knows what they'll be paying in future under those terms.
I sent my cancellation in via recorded delivery, I made it clear I wanted to end the contract on the last day of the full contracted term and the letter was simply the required 30 day notice.

VM canceled the sevice 3 weeks before the end of contracted term, why I dont know, it made no difference to me as I already had a new ISP in place, but what if I hadn't had a new ISP in place.

A Virgin Media spokesperson said: "We are committed to providing our customers with excellent service, supporting them with any issues and giving clear options should they wish to leave.

When was the above put into place

Last edited by Peter729; 13-07-2023 at 11:37.
Peter729 is offline   Reply With Quote