View Single Post
Old 13-06-2018, 18:28   #9
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Cold call with a threatening tone.

Yeah I wasn't suggesting that you literally take it anywhere. I meant it more in the sense of "you'll see how fast you were laughed out of court is you claim that is a threat". (I didn't want to sound rude though. :p)

And yes, if he does get the police involved those words would trigger a more enhanced and urgent complaint, and response....and when the police see the issue at hand that the complaint is made over the pending rebuke over wasting police time will likely be more enhanced, too.
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote