View Single Post
Old 23-01-2018, 22:38   #7723
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Be sad if the EPL games were shared between 3 broadcasters,not to mention costly if like me you want to watch all live games.
Why? Under the new system, there will be more games televised. There is nothing to prevent you from continuing to subscribe only to Sky and BT if you want to, assuming they win the same number of games as has been widely speculated.

Whoever wins under the new system, you will have to pay more if you want to see more games.

---------- Post added at 22:38 ---------- Previous post was at 22:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
I'm with you on missing one of the suppliers.

Personally, I could live without the PL games on BT at present - however I like to watch Aviva Premier rugby which is on BT so their PL games are a bonus.

I won't be subscribing to any Streamers.

Similarily, I would like to watch the NRL rugby league games but will not pay silly money to watch it on a stream.
Ultimately, I think all games will be streamed. For how long you will be able to watch on conventional broadcast channels remains to be seen.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote