View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 13:30   #851
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one
Re: NTL Customer Services: Your personal experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Right ....

Been a Customer of NTl for 10 years or so, from analogue, through to Digital, have BB and Phone, and did have dialup.

Have had the need to call CS on occasion, and yes they can be a pain at times, cutting off calls and so on. But in ALL cases the problems and queries I have had have been resolved. They were really bad at one point but in my opinion have got better over the last 6 months or so.

.... and I do NOT work for NTL ... how do I prove that... I don't know.
same as your self been with them 10 years + and i have had my moments with them,but i have to say that over the past 2 years i have noticed a BIG improvement with all of their services and i am quite happy to stay put.