View Single Post
Old 15-01-2007, 14:27   #842
kriz105
Inactive

kriz105 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: NTL Customer Services: Your personal experience

OK well I was supposed to have had my ntl services installed on Saturday 13th January 2007. Sadly it was left mid installation with no further correspondenc or explanation

The installation engineer arrived within the allocated time slot (11am) and installed the cable and set top box and modem, but towards what I assume was the end of the installation informed me that the installation could not be completed as the service needed to ‘catch up’ with the box and that a supervisor would return to my house the same day to complete the installation. He left at about 12.20pm.

At 3pm I called customer services to explain that I was anxious that the supervisor had not contacted me. I was informed that my account had be ‘flagged’ and that the supervisor would ‘definitely be with me’, Nobody came. I stayed home all day and evening. Becuase i was told that they would be there.

It is now Monday 15th January and after hearing nothing and despite making more than 10 calls to customer services and receiving promises of a call back from the installation engineer manager and a visit from an engineer today, I have heard absolutely nothing!

I am appalled at the complete lack of customer focus and care the NTL staff have shown in this case, what a shockingly bad start!

As it currently stands I have a set top box and modem and nothing more. My previous service provider has been ended and I am now without either TV or internet services.

And no idea when its going to be resolved as no one can tell me!

Anyone else suffered this ? I am so dissapointed

Quite apart from the inconvenience caused by the ntl engineers’ lack of care, I now have to waste my time trying to organize their staff for a return visit to complete the job.