View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 11:17   #841
Kaychsea
Inactive

Services: VM TV XL, VM BB M
Kaychsea is just really niceKaychsea is just really niceKaychsea is just really niceKaychsea is just really niceKaychsea is just really niceKaychsea is just really nice
Re: NTL Customer Services: Your personal experience

Never had any real problems. The latest issue that I needed to contact them about was broadband through a Pace DTB dying Friday evening before Christmas. Called CS and got through inside 5 minutes. After telling them that I'd reset the box and the computer, tried a few ipconfig things the tech at the end of the line tried interrogating the box, couldn't and said they would get an engineer out. The earliest they could manage was the following Thursday (as it was over the Christmas period I wasn't surprised) but as both myself and the missus were back at work it would have to be the 30th. Internet did come back after a day or so but we had been having reset issues with the Pace so kept the appontment live. Engineer duly turns up listens to the problems we'd been having and tells me that he can spend some time checking for the fault or swap the box out. Went for the swap out and now have a brand new Samsung.

It took two calls to get the BB running again as the password for the PID had been reset but again the calls took around 10 mins each.

Given when the fault occurred I couldn't blame them for the timescales they proposed, so I'd say pretty well done.