Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2020, 10:27   #1021
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Trevor View Post
I did a search for "Sky UHD" on twitter last night and it came up with a post from a guy called @blackrebelpete who said that during last weeks test match, Virgin were showing the cricket in HD on Main Event and showing the cricket on Sky Cricket in UHD.

I find that hard to believe. How would he be able to measure the screen resolution and as far as I'm aware, nobody has mentioned any testing yet.
I know on my TV if I press information on the manufacturer's remote control (not the V6 one) it tells me info like 720p/1080i/1080p for the current source.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote