Thread: General Channels switched to MPEG4
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2019, 23:59   #109
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Channels switched to MPEG4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
They've used Sky channels on test streams before and they ended up not being used for Sky channels in my short time observing DBR data. So I wouldn't be so sure these will end up being Sky channels.
We have not seen them doing that - anyway DBR says "Channel B" is broadcast with "Teletext - re Subtitles". If they do happen to be Sky own Channels the Virgin Media EPG will look very bad. They will have Channels 228 and 229 unless

A) Sky ask for other channels to move or
B) Sky ask Virgin to axe Sky's SD Channels if they also have an HD Channel.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 18-07-2019 at 00:04.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote