Thread: General Analogue Cable Memories
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 15:04   #118
Rillington
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media, DAB
Rillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Analogue Cable Memories

when did you do that DDDD?

---------- Post added at 15:04 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I love this thread!!!!

I am so happy I have as much stuff as I do recorded from analogue cable!!! (Looks and sounds much better than the movies official tape usually)

But I do have a couple things recorded from OVER THE AIR!! (They had thier VCR hooked to an OTA antenna) I found them at salvation army

1) ET - 1982

This was recorded from a local channel in my area in 1991 and it is goregous!! (Channel 6)

2) Quick change - 1990

This was recorded from THE SAME CHANNEL in 1996 and is goregous (The official tape of this movie is "Digitally processed" and looks like crap)

Im pretty sure both are OTA because of how much noise is in the video.....

Especially ET ..... I Cant move ET to another tape because the audio drops too much,its not worth it.....

I did Copy QUICK CHANGE to another tape in SP mode (It was SLP) and there is not as much noise..........

Regardless of the noise,I wouldnt have either movie this good otherwise....... (Both audio and video wise)
what channels were they recorded from?
Rillington is offline   Reply With Quote