View Single Post
Old 13-10-2021, 00:21   #4
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cable Guide monthly - did anyone keep their's?

Our version of Cable Gude had the Telewest logo at the top. When Telewest launched its digital TV service, it also launched a new magazine for digital customers called Zap. It contained just highlights, rather than full listings for the month.

I believe the companies received VAT relief on the proportion of the bill that covered the cost of the magazines. If I remember correctly the magazines were dropped in the early 2000s shortly after changes to the VAT system.

The channels listed were always accurate with one exception - I remember listings appearing for four extra Front Row channels (55-58) though they never actually launched on Telewest, I'm not sure about other areas.
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote