Thread: VM Router WiFi E-Mail
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2021, 19:27   #6
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: WiFi E-Mail

presumably they can only do it by sending a firmware update down with new pre-configured settings and included in that and for it to work will be defaulting the shub to router mode. When that happens we'll need to sign in and switch it back to modem mode. All my shubs have always been in modem mode from day 1 and never been in router modem so they can't send me an email saying they can see that my settings can be improved because router mode and wifi have never been used for them to be able to see what they are.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote