Thread: Cricket English Cricket
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 10:36   #994
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: English Cricket

I don't follow the cricket but when Iwe dove past on Wednesday and the staff were all beavering away setting up the hospitality area at the front of the grounds. We commented that it was a sign of things starting to get back to normal ...well the new version. The area is usually buzzing on a match day, loads of traffic and hundreds walking to the venue with their umbrellas and cool boxes. I feel sorry that this match can't go ahead so many people will be disappointed.
Hope the Indian team members who have tested positive don't suffer any major complications.