View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 23:32   #317
Aguero9320
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q, Netflix, Prime, Disney+, Paramount+, Apple TV+
Aguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really nice
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Why lumber yourself with Virgin or Sky then , much easier to purchase a Freesat or Freeview recorder and dip into streamers as you want.

So far we've tried nearly all of them and can honestly say the only one we watch weekly is Netlfix , we've tried and cancelled Britbox , Apple TV + cancelled , have a 6 month free trial of Discovery + that will get cancelled , have Disney + we won't renew after our annual sub expires. How long before half these streamers realise its a struggle to keep people.

Yesterday it was on the BBC about the popularity of streaming with a family saying they had originally had around 6 services which they now had down to 4 and they envisaged cutting that further.
I only use my Virgin TV for live sports. I pay for Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ and Discovery+, but only use Disney+ for general entertainment. My mum and dad use Netflix, Discovery+ is mainly for Olympics coverage and Amazon is for delivery and Music.
Aguero9320 is offline   Reply With Quote