View Single Post
Old 13-05-2022, 20:49   #5658
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

I honestly wanted to turn it off after 10 minutes and I kept going in 10 minute chunks hoping it would get better. The problem is that you can't help but compare to it Vikings and it fails in every respect. It lacks the scale, the story and everything else that Vikings does. The guy is supposed to be a king and the bulk of the film is spent on a farm. All the fight scenes felt overly choreographed and sluggish. Again, if that is all we ever had we wouldn't know better but I have seen it done better 1000 times in Vikings. People can argue that I shouldn't be comparing the two but it is only natural when you choose to make a film about Vikings and there has been a tv series around for the last 10 years. If I was making a film I would be aware of the comparison and be telling everyone we need to do it as good as Vikings and better.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote