View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 15:08   #372
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: That No.10 Christmas Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I know, and that's the reason he'll probably not get out of this but I wouldn't criticise as that would make me a hypocrite.

Along, I'm sure, with millions of others that also ignored the rules that are currently putting the boot in.
Depends on what you criticise him for. If you criticise him for meeting up because it could increase the transmissibility of the virus then yeah that would make you a bit hypocritical.

However, if you were to criticise him for putting you under the threat of committing a criminal offence for something he was doing then I don't think you would be.

That he broke lockdown rules is small fry compared to the charge of hypocrisy and outright lying that is making these stories so toxic for them.

It's the same as the expenses row. The actual money taken by MPs is rather small all things considered. What outraged people was the abuse of their position and the contempt they had for the public in so flagrantly taking advantage of the system for their own selfish ends.