View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 18:15   #4903
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Thank you Dave the trouble I'm having is horrid bitter taste in my mouth when I wake up, I'm experiencing choking and being sick when eating, heart burn and pains in my chest area.

On Friday I was sent to my local ENT department in where they put a tube thing up my nose and down my throat in where it came back that my throat is very narrow and has lots of inflammation, I suspect this is why my GP has requested sedation.

I must say I was shocked when my GP called me this morning as I did not expect her to get Friday's results so quickly.
Sorry to hear this weenie.

Osem Jnr has recently had a gastroscopy for similar reasons and opted not to have the sedation. He couldn't eat for 6 hours beforehand but apart from that it wasn't too bad. He's going to see the consultant in a couple of days so we'll know more then. Sounds like you have the same issue...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote