View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 12:42   #4899
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Fantastic dilli that is exactly what I wanted and needed to hear, thank you so much

I'm such a scaredy-cat at times but at least I have this forum to hide my fears, as my hubby and two boys think I'm so brave as when they say you ok, I simply reply I'm fine

I try and not google things but at least on here you get honest feed back.
I've had it a few times with and without sedation. And I much preferred the sedation. The spray works but the worse sensation is that you don't feel yourself swallowing which was tough going. I've had it done straight after a colonoscopy which was the better time as they give you more sedation than if you're just having the gastroscopy on its own. From what I can remember the last time I had it done it was with about 5mg of Diazepam or equivalent but they also give you the spray as well. Hope it goes okay anyway. Takes around 10-20 mins all in and it is different for everyone obviously so some can tolerate it and some struggle with them. When you're there having it done you'll get through it but the fear of the unknown is always the worse.

Last edited by peanut; 11-12-2017 at 12:45.
peanut is offline   Reply With Quote