Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2019, 09:54   #2352
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Keep up with the pathetic one sided smears.

I laugh at those here who don’t bother to ask questions about Remain party donations, all this, whose funding who, bullshit, won’t stop me casting my vote for Brexit Party and I suspect it won’t for others who are determined to do so.

In other news. Brexit Party surges into second place in Scotland according to The Scotsman.
I expect all manor of crap to be thrown at Farage on the run up to the elections,then after a win it will be the usual calls of an illegal vote based on lies from the usual bunch of losers,personally i don't care i'm voting Brexit party on Thursday.

---------- Post added at 09:54 ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 ----------

Just had flyers through the letter box from
ukip
the greens
The English democrats [never heard of them]but they wan't English this English that and English the other.