Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2019, 09:41   #2351
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brexit

Well as I said for the major parties their donations are declared routinely. The exception being Change UK and there are also questions about the Led by Donkeys' campaign. There were a lot of questions about the former when they started, they even incorporated themselves in such a way to obscure their donations at first.

The thing is I am perfectly fine with people demanding to know where their funding comes from. It's important to know. Why would I defend them just because they support Remain? I am happy with supporting Remain just as you are with supporting Leave. I don't feel compelling to suit up to defend the political parties or politicians themselves. I don't trust Change UK, the Liberals and certainly not Labour.