Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2019, 07:30   #2347
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I didn't say it was against the law. I said it would be against Parliamentary rules, I think it's a law, if he did this as an MP. I literally do not know if the same applies for the EU. You would hope so.

As for criticism I think I'll continue and ignore your demand to 'shut up' since I want to hold politicians to a higher standard than not breaking the law. Although in case I have not been particularly animated about Farage's funding other than to point out that it's a valid question for the media to ask.
Similar rules apply for the EU parliament although they are somewhat poor at applying them.

The benefits "in kind" include being flown to the US, claims of "Party" benefit cannot wash, as Farage left UKIP and still personally benefitted from the house & car. Whilst more recently has been vehemently claiming no Brexit Party Ltd funding from Banks.