View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 14:43   #2362
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
But Sky definitely need to get 1080p video and 5.1 audio ASAP now

---------- Post added at 14:29 ---------- Previous post was at 14:23 ----------

Do you research, dear; there are no late fees with Lovefilm (and there postal turnaround time was brilliant when I used them).
And I'm sure at some point they will , 5.1 audio is already down as 'Under Consideration' on the Now TV community so I'm pretty sure at some stage we'll see it likewise I'm sure they'll be looking to improve picture quality.

I find PQ pretty good if I'm honest on my Now TV devices not as good as Netflix but perfectly acceptable the only device I've been dissapointed with using Now TV on is YouView as they only provide SD.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote